Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Topping It Off

I don’t know if I have mentioned before that I lurve etsy. Really, it is official.

Amazing handcrafted jewellery? Check!
Stunning hair pieces? Check!
One of a kind boutonnieres? You betcha!

My latest love is for custom made cake toppers. After all, how beautiful is this one from Lollipop Workshop?

il_fullxfull.174449408Custom cake topper via lollipop workshop on esty

Or this one from MilkTea?

il_fullxfull.182530711 Custom cake topper via Milk Tea on etsy

I love that these cake toppers will be made to match your hair colouring, if you have glasses, even the style of dress you will be wearing. Just amazing!

What about going in a different direction with love birds?

il_fullxfull.222460610Image via strawberries and cream on etsy

il_fullxfull.209016841Image via Brittania modern art & design on etsy

il_fullxfull.233181586Image via Bent Branch on etsy

Mr. Gazelle loves them too and is totally on board. We’ll have to see if it fits in the budget, but he views it as a keepsake from the big day.

Which cake topper is your favourite?  What are you topping your cake with?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Those are too cute!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I am also an Etsy fan! Too bad it wasn't around when I was planning my wedding!

We had cupcakes and a small cake for cutting. We had a floral arrangement on top of our cake, to match the rest of our flowers. No figurine topper for us!
Those ones are adorable though- great momento!