Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Dress Conundrum

I picked up my dress!  Yippee!  After purchasing it my dress was looked over by the seamstress and now it was ready to pick up. 

My dress came with a bonus bag attached to the zipper.  Thanks to the wonders of the internet I managed to figure out what everything was inside of it, although that still doesn’t answer all of the questions though!

First off, a handkerchief!IMGP2251Next up, a chocker!  Um…really?  It is on a super long string.  I think I’ll probably find some other jewellery…IMGP2254And last up, a cravat.  A what????  I can’t really figure out why I would need some kind of a neck tie.  Is this for Mr. Gazelle to wear so he can match my dress?  It seems like it would make a really large bowtie.  Interesting…IMGP2255-edit

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do with the cravat?  Did your dress come with any additional bonuses?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sell it on Craigslist? :o)