Monday, October 25, 2010

Saying So Long Vancouver!

Wow, what a weekend it has been here in Vancouver! 

We had our engagement pictures taken on Friday afternoon.  I can’t wait to see them!  We mixed it up with plenty of pictures around Stanley Park with the fall leaves in the background, then amongst the vintage buildings and old alleys of Gastown as the sun was setting.

I was able to meet with a few florists in town here for consultations on bouquets.  I’m just waiting to get one quote back, then I think I’ll be able to make my decision on the florist.

We went to the Brock House Wedding Show.  I’ll have plenty to say about that too!IMGP2501We tried out a few different restaurants keeping them in mind for our rehearsal dinner location.

We were able to have dinner with my grandmother, aunt and a couple of cousins, giving FH a chance to meet a few more of my family members.IMGP2528

Plus, today we are meeting with a marriage commissioner!  And then hopping on a plane and heading home…

I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!  What did you get up to?

1 comment:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Brock House is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see your engagement shots!
That's great that FH was able to meet more of your family!
Looks like you are making lots of progress on your wedding planning!!

I will have to check out Aldo for the headband- I need some head bling!

My weekend plans weren't quite as exciting as yours- lots of running and keeping warm in the chilly weather.