I’ve been hinting that I’m keen to tackle a few projects for the Gazelle wedding, but I haven’t actually said too much about what they are! So, what is on the list?
- Save the Dates – Our engagement photos will play a big role in our Save the Dates and I’m excited to get the design done once we’ve got our photos!
- Hair Flower/Fascinator – I haven’t spotted a hair flower I love enough to purchase so I plan on making mine instead.
- Flower Girl’s Accessory – I have a fun way for our flower girl to say “Here Comes the Bride!”
- Programs, Menus, Table Numbers – You can bet that the embossed bicycle will be making an appearance on some of these items!
- Guest Book – I purchased a Groupon for Photobook Canada with the intention of using it for our guest book. Once again, I’m sure our engagement photos will play a big role in this project!
Image via Sakura Photography
There we go, that is the list so far! I’m sure that I’ll find a few other things to add to the list along the way.
Did you decide to tackle a lot of DIY projects for your wedding?