- I have a definite thing for shoes! In fact I acquired these around Christmas and while I was down in the States. Thank goodness I had packed lightly and could accommodate all of these shoes in the suitcase on the way home.
Plus I have these ones coming in the mail…
Yup, I love shoes.
- The majority of my good shoes have never seen the outside elements. I keep them all in a filing cabinet at work. I had a picture of said filing cabinet somewhere but I can’t seem to find it.
- I have caught – on more than one occasion – the heel of my shoe on the cuff of my pant. I was walking through the Whole Foods Parking lot, caught my heel, and went splat on the ground! And…of course there were people watching. I solve that problem by wearing mostly skirts these days.
- I am genuinely concerned about tripping and falling while walking down the aisle at our wedding ceremony.
- My brother used to love coming up with witty names for my boyfriends. In high school I dated Chicken Little (because he worked at the chicken place Swiss Chalet), Little Caesar (because he worked at Little Caesars), then I moved on to Peg Leg Ray (long story) and Porn-Shoer (because he had a pornstache and we talked about going snow shoeing). Neil – the Future Hubs – was nicknamed No Car Nick - because he didn't have a car and my brother couldn't remember that his name was Neil.
- The longest I have lived in one place is five years, and that was in London, England from 1988 to 1993. I estimate I have moved a total of 27 times however it is possible the number may be slightly higher than that. That being said I will have been in Calgary for 5 years come July!
- We had to keep a journal in grade four that would involve writing five sentences down every day. I couldn't always think of five sentences, so often my journal entry would go like this: "I have a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch today. This afternoon I am going to ride horses. Weeee! Weeee! Weeee!" Thank goodness my journaling skills have improved or else I would have no blog readers if my entries mostly consisted of "Weeee! Weeee! Weeee!"
If you haven’t been tagged yet, then consider yourself tagged!
Although I will tag you Meg at Worth a Tri…