Sunday, April 22, 2012

Walking on Sunshine: Photobooth Fun

One of the wedding trends that Mr. Gazelle and I decided to hop on was the photobooth.  Our photographers had the option to add on a photobooth package including camera and backdrop for the duration of our reception.  We were keen...but would our guests use it and have fun?
Yup, I would say that our guests were definitely having fun!
Loved seeing my parents and brother getting in on the photobooth action. 
 I found this great chalkboard sign at Michaels!
With my Ironman training partners!
We were making the most of our photobooth time.
Not only were the mustaches and lips on sticks a hit, some of the other props we had bought were making their way into the photos too.  Case in point, the chalk and the mug I had bought to hold the chalk.
Quality time with my long term besties.
Our awesome photographers, Sakura Photography!
And a few of our favourites...

One of the best things about having a photobooth was that we got these photos back almost right away.  After the wedding you can't wait to get your photos!  Seeing these definitely tied us over while we waited the two months for the rest of our photos.
Did you decide to have a photobooth at your wedding?

*All photos courtesy of the amazing Sakura Photography*

Get caught up with the Gazelle recaps!

No comments: