Sunday, December 5, 2010

Way Behind!

Sorry I’ve been a bit absent on the blogs these last few weeks!  I had a major project due at work this past Friday so I’ve been working my tail off to get it done.  That meant that not a lot of extra time to blog, let alone have things to blog about.  I currently have 221 unread posts in my wedding blogs folder on Google Reader so I’m behind on all of your blogs too!  I hope to catch up soon!

I did manage to do some fun stuff this weekend though.  Yesterday I helped my friend Pam decorate a load of gingerbread men cookies.  This afternoon the Future Hubs and I put up our Christmas tree.IMGP2773Here’s an ornament from my sister-in-law/MOH – bride and groom kissing fish!IMGP2781 - Kissy FishLooking forward to catching up with all of you soon!IMGP2784

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, it looks like Hubs needs a stocking of his own...unless the pink doggie one is his?

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Nice tree! Love the kissing fish ornament!

I have the same stocking holders- love them!! Currently my stocking and the cat's stocking are hung... DH's childhood stocking doesn't have a hook and we currently only have space for 2 holders! Plus the cat has the best stocking!

kristen said...

I love that boot/skate stocking!